Reservation, payment and cancellation conditions
- Szép Balaton accepts bookings in writing (by e-mail) or through an online booking system.
- A valid bank or credit card is required to book the accommodation, or a SZÉP card in the name of the guest included in the booking, as 50% of the total amount of the accommodation must be paid 7 days before arrival.
- The reservation is considered valid only in case of a successful card transaction.
- By submitting the booking, the booking guest acknowledges that he / she has read and accepts the booking and cancellation conditions, payment terms and conditions.
- 7 days before arrival 50%of the total amount of the accommodation will be paid by debiting the bank or credit card provided at the time of booking or the SZÉP card in the name of the guest included in the booking.
- The rest of the amount of the accommodation and 440 HUF/person/night city tax must be paid at the reception in cash or by credit card upon departure. (Not possible with a SZÉP card)
- The reservation can be modified or canceled free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
- If canceled up to 7 days before arrival, 50% of the total amount of the accommodation is the penalty.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- If the guest leaves the apartment prematurely, the accommodation is entitled to charge the full price. An exception to this is a prior agreement. An apartment vacated before the expiration date can be resold.
If the guest does not show up at the booked time, the room will be reserved until 07:00 in the morning on the day following the scheduled arrival.
Rules for children:
Children under the age of 3 can stay in their parents’ room free of charge, unless they require a separate bed.
Children over the age of 3 pay the full price.
Means of payment:
Cash, credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners Club, JCB), NICE
CARD (MKB, K&H, OTP), online credit card payment, banktransfer.
City tax cannot be paid with Szép card!
The above conditions may be deviated from by order of a Government Decree.